Over the years we have had the privilege and opportunity to work with a variety of government, for-profit and non-profit businesses on their outside plant projects. Below are examples of some projects we have worked with customers on over the years:
- Material acquisition and management in 2008-2010 for Boulder Valley School District fiber infrastructure project.
- Conduit, pull boxes and fiber cable for entire school district, from Boulder to Niwot to Nederland with interconnects to Longmont.
- Five year plus PVC conduit and fittings contract with Colorado Springs Utilities, maintaining greater than 98% customer satisfaction index.
- Includes 550,000 feet of conduit and associated accessories for the Air Force Academy build 2009-2010. 100% on time delivery during the eight month project.
- Multiple large scale projects for Colorado Department of Transportation throughout the State.
- Xcel Energy Leetsdale HV transmission relocation project, 2008-2009.
- RTD West Corridor HDPE and special microduct award for material and staging in 2010.
- T-REX conduit, fittings, accessories for the project, servicing multiple contractors throughout the duration.
- GCI-Alaska material acquisition and logistics management, deploying 100,000 feet plus of conduit, meeting very specific delivery windows.
- 100+ intersection traffic signal interconnect project for City and County of Denver.
- EAGLE-net pull boxes and fittings for the entire project, servicing multiple contractors though the State.
- Eagle P3 Light Rail to Denver International Airport, supplier of all pull boxes and 84 miles of microduct, 2013-2015.
We're here to help. No matter the size of the project, large or small, our team of product experts will work with you to ensure your project is a success.